1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)
- I wanted to replace from foo to bar.
- I knew the file had a bar already, so I manually removed it.
- I didn't want to record a separate patch for this, so I tried the
- Darcs complained at this point.
- I worked around by recording the current state, then replacing, then
amending the patch to also contain the replace.
- This is silly!
2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?
To not need to mess about recording/amending...
3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)
2.9.1 (+ 548 patches)
4. What operating system are you running?