Thanks. I'm sending a followup patch that:
* removes misleading mention of "clean copy of the working tree", which
makes sense with `darcs record` since `--set-strings-executable` affects
the clean copy in which tests are run; while with `darcs get` the
working copy itself is affected by the flag.
* fixes the English in the last sentence (I just used the text from the
* removes a redundant comment
I'm accepting it.
2 patches for repository http://darcs.net:
Sat Mar 22 20:21:56 ART 2014 Ale Gadea <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Resolve Issue2263: Option --set-scripts-executable is not properly documented
Tue Mar 25 12:13:48 ART 2014 Guillaume Hoffmann <email@example.com>
* polish help string on get --set-strings-executable