1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)
don't really remember
I think I have a rebase in progress with 0 patches (huh?)
and I was trying to amend
2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?
my amend to work
3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)
Sorry, I think I already realised this bug existed but hadn't got round
to checking/writing a test case/fixing.
The scenario would be:
1) have a rebase in progress
2) do something that isn't rebase and isn't amend-record, e.g. pull in
or record a new patch
3) now try to amend-record something
not sure about the rebase in progress with 0 patches aspect though.