1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)
I have DARCS_ALWAYS_COLOR=1 exported. Viewing a patch in the pager
doesn't interpret the colour codes, e.g. by
echo p | darcs cha -i
2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?
If the pager is less, darcs should pass the -R flag. (more interprets
colour codes by default, and I'm not sure about more.com. Obviously, we
shouldn't do this if the user has set a custom pager)
3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)
22.214.171.124 (release candidate 2)
strangely :-), although I have no doubt this is present in HEAD.
4. What operating system are you running?
The following patch sent by Owen Stephens <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated issue issue2228 with
* resolve issue2228: calls to less include -R argument to interpret colour codes
status: unknown -> resolved messages:
+ msg16174 resolvedin: 2.10.0 HEAD