1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)
darcs get --context patch_preview.txt http://darcs.net
which does the full get, then attempts to parse the context file. Since
the get can take a fair while, it'd be nice (and least surprise) if
darcs failed before the get if it can't parse the context file.
2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?
darcs to fail before attempting to get the remote repo
3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)
2.9.4 (+ 11 patches)
4. What operating system are you running?
The following patch sent by Owen Stephens <email@example.com> updated issue issue2230 with
* resolve issue2230: die immediately if an invalid context file is provided to get --context
status: unknown -> resolved messages:
+ msg16357 resolvedin: 2.10.0 HEAD