1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)
darcs get http://darcs.net /tmp/inexist
darcs changes --summary 'match "hunk inexistant"' --repo /tmp/inexist
2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?
darcs failed: Text.Regex.Posix.String died: (ReturnCode 17,"illegal
3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)
2.9.7 (+ 146 patches)
4. What operating system are you running?
5. Anything to add?
Possibly not our bug?
The following patch sent by Dan Frumin <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated issue issue2357 with
* resolve issue2357: switching to regex-compat-tdfa for unicode support